FAQs for Skeptics / Boris is a cunt-curious bods
Why did you do this?
Because Boris Johnson is a fucking cunt who even now still behaves as if no one has ever told him that.
But surely you made your point when you got to number 5 last year, why are you doing it again?
Because you don’t fell a big tree with one swing of a little chopper.
Even since last Christmas Boris Johnson has led a government that has:
- Repeatedly turned a blind eye to their own corruption, lying, rule-breaking and bullying.
- Tried to sneak through a bill to stop ordinary people lawfully and peacefully protesting against them.
- Tried to pass a bill to give them less chance of being held accountable for their corruption.
What do you hope to achieve from it?
- To help voice dissatisfaction with the way he conducts himself.
- To further undermine his credibility in the media and among his remaining supporters.
- And to ruin his Christmas.
Who are the Kunts?
A punk band consisting of former minor internet hit singer Kunt and three of his even less successful
former bandmates from back in the day - Carsehole (guitar), Rubber Johnny (bass) and Fucksticks (drums).
I too think Boris Johnson is a fucking cunt. What can I do to help?
- Click the Bell icon on your socials so you get notified of updates - otherwise you may not see our posts on your timeline.
- Post regularly on Social Media to let your friends followers know you are supporting it. Use #BORIS4XMASNO1 #BorisJohnson
- Share any posts you see on Social Media. Our reach will be squashed by the powers that be so any sharing you do really helps.
- Join the mailing list.
- Check back here for links to streaming playlists and links to download FROM 17th December.
But I like Boris, and think that he’s done a really good job in difficult circumstances.
Go and buy the LadBaby single. After their recording, marketing and promotion costs have been taken out a fraction from every
sale goes towards foodbanks. Or better still, if you feel they are cynically hawking their YouTube, books and sponsorship deals
off the back of starving children and depravation, buy this single as a protest against them, and the fact that our so-called civilised
country needs foodbanks. Then donate actual money and food to support foodbanks like we do without slimy music industry PR
twats taking a cut.
But they do it all for charity. What do you do?
Well they don’t do it all for charity. LadBaby wasn’t a millionaire BEFORE he started making charity records.
We used the money from last year’s single to live on, to pay for rehearsals and to produce more music and videos for this year’s
campaign. Having one week in the top 10 doesn’t pay off your mortgage or change your life, though sales of our single last year
raised thousands of pounds for mental health and young people’s cardiac charities, but you haven’t heard about it because we
wouldn’t use it to hawk records, apart from now: buy our record.